Charlie's Chatsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land Of Legend

+8
KING JONG IL
Swifty
Aunttessie
Steve The Crazy Crab
Cherry
The Avatar
DerangedPickle
Admin
12 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Land Of Legend - Page 2 Empty Re: Land Of Legend

Post  The Avatar Sun May 23, 2010 3:28 am

The srceams and howls the human villages hear from the mansion, are not caused by disturbed spirits... more by me dreaming of my actions. Many a time i wake up screaming and shouting the word that caused me all the trouble , "Turuk Mactow!!!". But still i do not complain about them stearing clear of the mansion, as it gives me cover and shelter secluded from the fearfull world outside.

Under the cover of darkness,I begin walking past the old "haunted" mansion... I cant sleep or think straight and need to clear my head. Plus im hungry. I try to sneak in the shadows of the village not wishing to be seen, Ive done this a hundred times before so i am not worried about being attacked or spotted.

( is that the style you want Admin ???... sorry for the wait btw...)

Last edited by The Avatar on Fri May 28, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Yeah that seems to be all right, but it's a bit unclear what you want to do... I'm guessing head into the village, but if u think it might be unclear then please put it in brackets.

(And are you sure that the screams aren't caused by spirits... If you think your the only one who lives in the mansion, you may have another thing coming...)

Admin
Admin

http://pigking.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Sun May 23, 2010 12:17 pm

Thats exactly what i mean He "Thinks" hes the only one there. Surprised Laughing

Sorry if i didmt make it obvious enough and my plan was to go where Shinhan is( i think thats what Pickles called? ) and try and stop the fight between them. Hope that makes it clearer

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Cool, but you can't stop fights between NPC's and players. And I don't think Pickle would want you to. I mean, he dosen't want to miss out on that juicy experience.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Sun May 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Once again i wrote a wrong . Join in was more like what i meant lol . I think hes planning on us joining an allience and the best way to get to know someone is : FIGHT !!! haha

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Sun May 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Is Tiger a normal enemy or a boss?

Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 12:24 pm

More a sub-boss, I would say.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Sun May 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Damm hey avatar you wanna get in a fight come help me ull get more exp and ill give you my sweetcake.

Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 pm

I'ma gonna go north. I hope I find something good. Like a gun that shoots ultimate chimera's. or something.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Sun May 23, 2010 12:28 pm

How close am i too you ? Sure if its possible for me to traverse that distance and still get back for pickles Very Happy Is it Charlie?

Btw do we level up? if we do , do we gain powers... i always thought Voltage could manipulate the magnetic/ elctric energy in the air to be able to Fly. that would be too cool

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Pickle will most likely have finished the fight by the time you get to the inn anyway, so I'd say no. Although also I think the fight between most and tiger will be decided before then as well. So go with eithier. Although that sweetcake looks pretty tempting. So if you don't, ill go to the forest.

And you level up by beating enemy's. Its simple: everyone starts at level 1, and it takes 100 exp for level 2, 200 for level 3, etc. You can gain new abilities by certain items, finishing your quest (which you will be given soon), leveling up and certain places sometimes, like shrines and hot springs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Sun May 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Fair play... ill stick with Shinhans fight. Sorry Cherry but ill let The Titany save you for now, and let him reap the reward he gets Smile

\" I continue down the long meandering paths when i hear a disturbance in an inn close by, i decide to check it out. Sycth at the ready i slowly Walk to the door. \"

Ill now wait until pickles finished his fight before posting more. Understood about the levewling up Smile . i hope theres a electrolizer or summit that boosts my abilities !!! Very Happy

Ok sorry, got carried away. ill wait two turns now Smile

Last edited by The Avatar on Sun May 23, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 12:38 pm

Look at last post.

And avatar, you have to wait for the update (which im working on now.) before you can choose another action.
So uve already said you are going to the village. Thats this turns action. Next turn, you can go in the inn.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Shinhan

You attack Drunkard! Drunkard took 23 damage!

Drunkard attacked! You took 14 damage!

Shinhan is at 86% health.

This person is pathetic. You could probably take him out in another hit.

Most

You use Double Pounder on Tiger! Tiger took 24 damage!

Tiger used Lightning! Most took 39 damage!

Ouch. Looks like this guy is no pushover.

Most is at 61% health.

Titany

You head north and find a present. Being the curious Titany you are, you open it. Inside was a Made-You-Look!
Titany got the Made-You-Look.
There seems to be a path east going down off the cliffs to the forest, or you can go back.

Voltage

You head into the village and pause once inside the city gates. There's a shop, an inn, the town hall, some houses and some very scary looking back streets. You can head to any of these, or of course you can go back outside.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Sun May 23, 2010 12:53 pm

" I hear a disturbance in an inn close by and i chose that path and i decide to check it out. Sycth at the ready i slowly walk in the door."

Ps. Can i be weaing a long black travellars cloak with a hood , so know one knows that im not human?.

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Sun May 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Wow, this looks like its going to be a hard fight. Im gonna use Cherry Blossom Blizzard.

And Titany? please hurry...

Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 12:56 pm

@avatar: Yeah, but they don't count as items. Lets just assume your wearing them.

@cherry: I'm going as fast as I can. I swear down If I run into the ultimate chimera you better come to help.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Sun May 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Now we wait for pickle right?... and ok thanks for letting me wear it.

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 1:00 pm

I'm going to try and update every day. So yeah, and ill post my actions later. If he posts tonight i might update it again.

Also, Avatar? Your laptop back up yet?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Sun May 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Ok great Very Happy

And of sorts yes. Im in safe mood , so it only lets me do basic things, like search things in google and thats about it, im suprised it let me post stuff. No picture yet im afraid but i used my mams camera so as soon as it gets fixed ( its going to get repaired tommorow) ill edit my original post with his picture and inform you Very Happy... lets hope its fixable :/ lol

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Okay good.

And I'm going to go down the path to the forest. While praying to whatever deity's Titany's have that I dont meet the ultimate chimera.

EDIT: 4th page whoop!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Titany

You run down the cliffs, down into the forest. Sprinting into the forest, you see... Something pink?

The Ultimate Chimera looks at you and charges. You RUN LIKE HELL to the south, as it blocks your passage to the north.

There seems to be a path to the south, and some hot springs to the east, and of course where you just came from.

You come upon a strange statue made out of clay. Near it are some electrical rods. It looks like they are meant to be used on the statue.

Do you shock the statue?

Voltage

As you are about to walk into the inn, a Ghost Knight blocks your way. It says it respects you, and has watched you for a while now. It hands over an item and tells you to make good use of it.

Voltage got the Real Rocket.
However, the Real Rocket was bumped and shot off into space!
Suddenly, SOMETHING fell out of the sky, and landed in the street!
You were attacked by the Almost-Mecha Lion!
Land Of Legend - Page 2 Almost10
What do you do?

Most

Most used Cherry Blossom Blizzard! Tiger Suffered 55 Damage!
Tiger was Confused!
Tiger used Lightning Attack! However, it blew up in his face!
Tiger suffered 39 Damage!
Tiger was defeated!
Most got 100 Gold!
Tiger seems to be asking to join you! He obviously thinks you are a force to be reckoned with.
Do you let Tiger join you?

Shinhan

Shinhan attacks! 32 damage to drunkard!
Drunkard was decapitated (you evil person!)
Shinhan gained 5 Gold!
You hear thuds, fireworks and roars outside. Do you go outside?

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 27, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DerangedPickle Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm

After quickly checking the dead mans body for anything usefull Shinhan charged out of the door weapons ready to use a calculated strike on whatever was causing the explosions

Last edited by DerangedPickle on Mon May 24, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

DerangedPickle

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Mon May 24, 2010 2:01 pm

As i go to open the door i feel a strange presence in the air. I hear a eeire voice " Ive watched you and, through your dreams, seen the attrosities of your past...take this for your troubles, ohh great warrior, and let it help you on your pathway to peace."

I stand , stunned as a great metal tube fell out of nothing and landed in the dirt filled decking of the Inn with a dull thud. The eeirie presence faids and the metal tubing... wait the Metal Rocket, begins to shake and shudder on the spot, causing the wood to crack with the strain. I step backin wonder, all thought of the Inn and its inside faded out of my mind, when suddenly the Rocket shoots up verticaly in the air. Flying high into sky i stare in fasination at the site, and notice a small blip on the way down. Thinking it was just the rocket making its desent i hastely move well out off the way , giving it a wide birth. Wait , thats no blip ... but before i can even register whats in front off me , the thing landed and roared at me.

This is going to be a long night. I look into the creatures eyes and it mine, and I identify it as feline in appearence, with its snarliing sharp teeth, claws that rip through diamonds and big searching eyes and snarling, saliva dripping mouth. It roars again... i rise up standing tall and straight " Demon from above, you know not what you do. I wish for no conflict this night and bid you fairwell tonight if you leave peacefully. "

The Beast roared its metalic roar as a sign of attack. Seeing no other way out I scream with all the courage and power i can muster " YOU SHALL NOT PASS! " And release an electromagnetic pulse ( that will parlysze him wont it? )

( Honestly i dint mean to rip the line of Lord of the Rings for once it was an accident,Plus Thanks Pickl!!!!)

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  DerangedPickle Tue May 25, 2010 10:14 am

cmon update i wanna kill this damn lion

DerangedPickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next