Charlie's Chatsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land Of Legend

+8
KING JONG IL
Swifty
Aunttessie
Steve The Crazy Crab
Cherry
The Avatar
DerangedPickle
Admin
12 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Land Of Legend - Page 12 Empty Re: Land Of Legend

Post  Admin Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:51 pm

yeah, right the post if you want, and if you just use it on shinhan then pigmask will GTFO and hide.

Admin
Admin

http://pigking.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Didnt blackjack just post that same comment?

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:53 pm

yeah, because i thought i couldnt get on because of that horrible, horrible lag, so i asked him to do it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm

ahhh kk Smile ill try and get the post up tonight. you do realize it may even be a page long ? :/ Twisted Evil

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm

A page page or page on the forum? Because its 15 posts to a page.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm

a page in word lol , but i just learned something new 15 posts to 1 page Very Happy

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:59 pm

So did I, I didn't know until I counted them Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DerangedPickle Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm

I used a ranged attack and i took MORE damage that is fatism!

DerangedPickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve The Crazy Crab Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:15 pm

if it happened to charlie it would be skinnyism
Steve The Crazy Crab
Steve The Crazy Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

( To Warn you , this is going to be a long one ... Come on, its my thing!!! )

I ... Im scared. An hour ago i would of bet money on the fact there was/is nothing inside this filthy, forgoten about old hovel at the top of the villages hill... now i see before me a giant skeleton in the shape of the old lizards of the past. But these lizards where very big... to say the least. I only saw a few of them as i slammed into the suface of this planet before i blacked out from the force, but of what i saw they where huge! As big as this one and even bigger they where. Mind you, as i think back i only remember seeing those, then loads of bodys when i woke up. Lots of dust around that time, and id been knocked out for 4 years! The dust hadnt settled in my crater for that amount of time... think of what couldve happened? " What am I doing! I shouldnt be thinking of When- ARGHhhhhhhhhh...."

The room is spinning before my eyes and i cant see straight" ARGHHH I ... THE THOUGHTSS R-R-RUSHING IN MY H-HhhHEAD ... AHHHHHHHHHHRRGGHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO" My Memorys are zooming through my head at lightning speed... its making me... " I THINK ... I THINK THIS IS A-A-A-A-A ... A S-S-SIDEFFECT..."
The energy pulsing through me is sickening... yet wonderful. I feel like nothing can stop me, including myself. I don’t like it Yet.. love it. The words ring through my head "you enjoyed the power you had on your planet...” and... i fear he is right, but too right. I love it!!! This Power is is like no over ive ever felt before. I feel... Invincible. I don’t know why this is , either from my awakened power, or just because im insane. Who Knows “ HAHAHAAHAHA I LIKE IT!!!!!!”

The first attack was... well it was something. Half of our group wasted there first assualt, including my friend Shinhan, another useless calculated strike... Yet that was to be expected, this thing was enormously scary even in my current state of mind, i feel the presence of this dragon to be down right disturbing, its giant teeth, stinking breath and even down to the black fire that jets itself out of its maw. The Titany creature, Well... he used something of a mind assault. He stared straight at the beast, eyes beginning to swirl with colours ive never seen before in my life. I found myself staring straight at him and , Through my eagerness for battle, managed to drag my eyes away from his. But yet it did nothing. “What was that Titany? “ I didn’t say anything else, i didn’t want to anger the scorpion with taunting, i was just plain curious.

Next up as the Dino paced us drool dripping from his open skull , the undead being of our group stood. Grinning from ear hole to ear hole he cackled and started to sway his hips in a mysterious dance like fashion. Humming and growling as he danced, i felt a strange power escape the skeleton as he swayed and shimmied. Yet unlike the insect his dance wasn’t captivating as such, more enchanting. Like he was telling a story, a brilliant story , with a thick plot with lots of details, Magnus danced and danced ... but sadly, to no end. The Beast just stared out of its socket less eyes in anger, this bdoy was the reason he was in this battle.

After that strange encounter , Magnus stepped back. Never stopping his endless snigger/ smirk, he stops his weird dance and allows my friend : Shinhan take the “stage”. Standing up with more courage than any other human could muster... and used what looked like another very carefully Calculated strike. What he didn’t expect is that the dragon did nothing to stop him, more stood there and took his fate. Yet to our teams dismay this had as much effect as the other attacks... no effect at all that is. Shinhan stood in disbelief when the Dragon charged at him, as if he could not believe what had happened. To be quite frank i was puzzled as well, three attacks yet nothing to show for it! But i had more pressing matters to attend to : Keeping my partners alive. As i say Shinhan just stood looking up at the fire breathing skeleton, and for the first time since i met the strange knight, i saw a glimpse of fear in the powerfull warriors eyes. Seeing him Not even bothering to move as the beast roared and ran straight at him, was enough to take action.
“ SHINHAN!!!” I screamed, as i ran full pelt at my friend, praying to whatever gods there were out there that i reached him in time. Luckily i did... but only by the skin of my teeth. Literally. I dived at my friend and launched us both at the opposite wall . like i say i hit him by inches, and the Beast charged on into the neighbouring wall causing the diversion we needed. Clayman proved not to be such an oaf at all! He used a brilliant matrix kick, landing right at the last bone of the back joining the tail, not only inflicting damage, but knocking that bag of bones down!!!.

The creature i can only describe as : The Pig got up of the ground and flailed about a bit. He done some damage like ... but still flailed. I decided after every one had attacked, my turn!.
“ STAY HEAR! “ and with that word of warning at Shinhan, i stand up straight with my insane mind shout to the beast “ Ahahahahahahahah!!! I spit on you , ancient Dragon! HAHAHA you think i fear death!!! THINK AGAIN!!! “ And Somehow release a giant Pk Thunder into his chest. Gladly it hits its target and deals damage... but at a cost. I pant in despair... ive used a lot of energy!

The Dino gets up at last, after taking so much of a beating... he looks mad. He stands up tall and roars a bone shaking screech at lets loose a brilliant ball of black flame, at all of us. It expanded into a wave of black all engulfing flames, injuring is all in places... i cant help but wonder how am i going to get out of this ? ..... I keep remembering the words, those same words ... every night. He is hear.

“ HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA............ your going to die...... your a .... MURDERER!!! ” The Dreaded voice has sounded. He comes closer. What am i going to do?

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve The Crazy Crab Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:50 pm

do you just like really long posts?
Steve The Crazy Crab
Steve The Crazy Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Hey! Its my thing !!! Wink Dunno i like writing them alien

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve The Crazy Crab Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:51 pm

you have a post thats goes on forever i put two pages and its to much you tell me who charlie likes more
Steve The Crazy Crab
Steve The Crazy Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:53 pm

What ? youve been doing descriptive posts as well? and i didnt understand the sentence??? post it , if thats what you mean. jeez im only doing a little story .

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve The Crazy Crab Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:53 pm

two pages is to much and he calls it spam i call it me being bored!!!!!!!!!!
Steve The Crazy Crab
Steve The Crazy Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve The Crazy Crab Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:55 pm

im not writing descriptive thought i just get bored and post stuff and charlie calls it spam i call it writing interesting stuff when your bored
Steve The Crazy Crab
Steve The Crazy Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:58 pm

Steve, are you trying to say you spamming is better than my long posts? because tbh i couldnt care less whats better, or who charlie likes more . i do long posts cause i find them interesting and i like writing. if you dont like my posts : dont read them . Simple. Now stop trying to get me to reply cause youl cause spam again.

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve The Crazy Crab Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 pm

im not sayin that and i read your posts when i have time im just messing about again
Steve The Crazy Crab
Steve The Crazy Crab

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 am

STOP IT NAHW! I don't do favortism. I do, however, frown on meaningless posts.

And here's what I got.

Clayman: Matrix Kick
Voltage: Wall of light on Shinhan
Shinhan: Lazen crossbow
Titany: Body Slam
Cheery Skeleton: Throw a bone
Pigmask: Go huddle in the corner and tell everyone how in your day, you'd have to not only fight undead dragons, but also a giant animated puddle of lava, magical robots and a batch of your grandmother's homemade brownies.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puppyduck Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Admin wrote:Cheery Skeleton: Throw a bone

Just how many bones does he have?

Puppyduck

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Enough to suffocate you with. Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puppyduck Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Bah. Puppyduck is of the superior race, and does not require oxygen.

Puppyduck

Back to top Go down

Post  The Avatar Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:14 pm

507.4 ... to be precise.

I got voltage to count for me ... where very close .

Twisted Evil

The Avatar

Back to top Go down

Post  Puppyduck Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:19 pm

He must be from Arizona. If he has that many bones he's a mutant.

Puppyduck

Back to top Go down

Post  Cherry Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Okay, after constant badgering from Puppyduck, I guess we're offering the captain... hugs and cake. Everyone okay with this?

Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next