Charlie's Chatsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum update

2 posters

Go down

Forum update Empty Forum update

Post  Admin Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:20 pm

I will most likely be having forum updates at times. What would you like to see in the next version(s) of the forum?

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://pigking.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Forum update Empty Re: Forum update

Post  Aunttessie Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Well, first I would like a chatbox. The old site had one, so why not this one?
but this time, would it be possible to have it maybe displayed at the bottom of the page?

Also, ranks and badges could be used as a posting and/or a reward system. You could also give out forum badges as prizes.

I personally think the site should have another moderator or administrator for when the spambots attack (And yes, they will attack. They always do.) But that is more personal opinion then an feature.

The site should have a portal so you can customize it with all that fancy-bo-shmancy HTML.

Finally, this isn't really neccessary but could you make it so that goddam "Log me in automatically box" isn't ticked? It's not that important it just ticks me off a bit cauz I have to share computers with annoying relatives all the time.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to us, as most web administrator's don't. If you do any of these things you have my thanks.

Aunttessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Chatbox and Portal I can do, but they take a long time to be set up and installed in the forum interface. (HTML, however, is for mods to take care of mostly, I hope.)

Forum ranks and badges I can also do, (I think) but again, a lot of effort for uncertain pleasure.

About the mods: I am waiting to see who is good enough. I do have a couple of choices, and if anyone wants to apply, drop me a PM, send me an MSN, or tell me in person.

And I'll see what I can do about the box, because I think that annoys a lot of people. (I know it annoys me.)

Admin
Admin

http://pigking.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum